RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR), and raised the price target to $54.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates were raised from $1.49 and $1.69 to $1.54 (cons. $1.54) and $1.72 (cons. $1.77), respectively.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following the company's 3Q EPS beat, we are raising our price target to $54 (from $49) based on substantially higher free cash flow estimates. We estimate that diminishing capital spending and interest costs, along with improving international SSS, should lead to $2.60/share in free cash flow in 2018e (~5% of our one-year price target)."
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $44.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!