RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR), and raised the price target to $54.00 (from $49.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates were raised from $1.49 and $1.69 to $1.54 (cons. $1.54) and $1.72 (cons. $1.77), respectively.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following the company's 3Q EPS beat, we are raising our price target to $54 (from $49) based on substantially higher free cash flow estimates. We estimate that diminishing capital spending and interest costs, along with improving international SSS, should lead to $2.60/share in free cash flow in 2018e (~5% of our one-year price target)."
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $44.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!