RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Kellogg (K) to $86 Following In-Line 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterates Sector Perform rating on Kellogg (NYSE: K), and raised the price target to $86.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. K reported an in-line EPS of $0.91. Management maintained 2016 EPS of $3.61.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "While we maintain our full-year EPS estimates after a relatively in-line 2Q result, we meaningfully increase our out-year estimates to reflect a two-year cost savings acceleration. We also increase our target to $86 on higher earnings and a greater focus on profit over volume. Maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of Kellogg closed at $82.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!