RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Kellogg (K) to $86 Following In-Line 2Q
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterates Sector Perform rating on Kellogg (NYSE: K), and raised the price target to $86.00 (from $82.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. K reported an in-line EPS of $0.91. Management maintained 2016 EPS of $3.61.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "While we maintain our full-year EPS estimates after a relatively in-line 2Q result, we meaningfully increase our out-year estimates to reflect a two-year cost savings acceleration. We also increase our target to $86 on higher earnings and a greater focus on profit over volume. Maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of Kellogg closed at $82.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!