RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Jabil Circuit (JBL) Following 4Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL), and raised the price target to $23.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. JBL reported revenue results of $4.43B and EPS of $0.28, which was above Street expectations of $4.27B and $0.25. Management provided Nov-qtr revenue/EPS guide that was in line with expectations at $4.8-5.0B/ $0.54-0.74 vs. Consensus at $4.87B/ $0.62.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "Given increased expectations into the EPS call, we think the lack of clarity around AAPL centric revenues, specially in FY H2:17, will temper investor excitement on the name. Near-term, JBL is executing well on their core EMS segment and non-AAPL DMS business is also trending towards double-digit growth. The uncertainty remains how does the ~$4.5B of AAPL revenues do in FY17 and on that front management provided limited clarity. Fundamentally, we think JBL’s challenge remains managing the outsized volatility with their largest customer and its magnified impact on their operating income and FCF. We think JBL is doing an admirable job managing their operating model and the capital allocation discipline should be an incremental positive. Our FY17 model is modestly changed to revenues/EPS of $18.16B/$2.05 from $18.65B/$2.13, though lack of clarity around H2:17 is an issue. Maintain SP and adjusting our target to $23 from $20."
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Worthington Industries (WOR) to $42 Following Solid 1Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) to $8.50 Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!