RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Jabil Circuit (JBL) Following 4Q Beat
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL), and raised the price target to $23.00 (from $20.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. JBL reported revenue results of $4.43B and EPS of $0.28, which was above Street expectations of $4.27B and $0.25. Management provided Nov-qtr revenue/EPS guide that was in line with expectations at $4.8-5.0B/ $0.54-0.74 vs. Consensus at $4.87B/ $0.62.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "Given increased expectations into the EPS call, we think the lack of clarity around AAPL centric revenues, specially in FY H2:17, will temper investor excitement on the name. Near-term, JBL is executing well on their core EMS segment and non-AAPL DMS business is also trending towards double-digit growth. The uncertainty remains how does the ~$4.5B of AAPL revenues do in FY17 and on that front management provided limited clarity. Fundamentally, we think JBL’s challenge remains managing the outsized volatility with their largest customer and its magnified impact on their operating income and FCF. We think JBL is doing an admirable job managing their operating model and the capital allocation discipline should be an incremental positive. Our FY17 model is modestly changed to revenues/EPS of $18.16B/$2.05 from $18.65B/$2.13, though lack of clarity around H2:17 is an issue. Maintain SP and adjusting our target to $23 from $20."
Shares of Jabil Circuit closed at $23.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!