RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Etsy (ETSY) Following 3Q Report
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Etsy reported revenues of $87.6MM, which was above the Street estimates of $86.8MM. Management re-iterated its long-term guidance.
Analyst Andrew Bruckner commented, "Etsy posted a solid Q3, particularly lower down the income statement, and raised its near-term guidance. We are increasing our estimates and PT to $15. Maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of Etsy closed at $12.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Raised to $75 at Oppenheimer
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!