RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Etsy (ETSY) Following 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Etsy (NASDAQ: ETSY), and raised the price target to $15.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Etsy reported revenues of $87.6MM, which was above the Street estimates of $86.8MM. Management re-iterated its long-term guidance.
Analyst Andrew Bruckner commented, "Etsy posted a solid Q3, particularly lower down the income statement, and raised its near-term guidance. We are increasing our estimates and PT to $15. Maintain Sector Perform."
Shares of Etsy closed at $12.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!