RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Danaher (NYSE: DHR), and raised the price target to $86.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Danaher reported a 3c cash EPS beat driven at the operating line and boosted its 2016 guidance range entirely above consensus expectations. The company’s upside results produced a nice +3.9% stock reaction on Oct-20. That said, the company has announced ~$4.8 bil of M&A in the past three months, comprised of Cepheid and Phenomenex.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "Consistent with our preview expectations, Sector Performrated Danaher looks to be a relatively “safe place to hide” heading into year-end. Its first post-Fortive quarter featured a clean beat and raise above consensus. Every segment posted 3% organic growth or better, with exceptional FCF conversion. We believe the shares have more appeal in a risk-off market, and we will be gauging our entry point on this measure."
Shares of Danaher closed at $80.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!