RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Danaher (NYSE: DHR), and raised the price target to $86.00 (from $85.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Danaher reported a 3c cash EPS beat driven at the operating line and boosted its 2016 guidance range entirely above consensus expectations. The company’s upside results produced a nice +3.9% stock reaction on Oct-20. That said, the company has announced ~$4.8 bil of M&A in the past three months, comprised of Cepheid and Phenomenex.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "Consistent with our preview expectations, Sector Performrated Danaher looks to be a relatively “safe place to hide” heading into year-end. Its first post-Fortive quarter featured a clean beat and raise above consensus. Every segment posted 3% organic growth or better, with exceptional FCF conversion. We believe the shares have more appeal in a risk-off market, and we will be gauging our entry point on this measure."
Shares of Danaher closed at $80.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!