RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 4Q Report
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST), and raised the price target to $178.00 (from $177.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Costco reported flat comps, essentially in-line with estimates and membership fee income grew ~6% YOY to $832 million, in-line with the Street. EPS of $1.77 compared to $1.73 estimates.
Analyst Scot Ciccarelli commented, "We believe 4QFY16 results should be viewed favorably given the plethora of headwinds Costco continued to face and an overall sluggish retail environment. While various pressures like gas and food deflation could persist near-term, we expect comp and traffic growth to accelerate as the company moves farther away from this year’s credit card disruptions, and remain buyers of COST shares."
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $147.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Lifted to $68 at Nomura
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!