RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 4Q Report
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST), and raised the price target to $178.00 (from $177.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Costco reported flat comps, essentially in-line with estimates and membership fee income grew ~6% YOY to $832 million, in-line with the Street. EPS of $1.77 compared to $1.73 estimates.
Analyst Scot Ciccarelli commented, "We believe 4QFY16 results should be viewed favorably given the plethora of headwinds Costco continued to face and an overall sluggish retail environment. While various pressures like gas and food deflation could persist near-term, we expect comp and traffic growth to accelerate as the company moves farther away from this year’s credit card disruptions, and remain buyers of COST shares."
Shares of Costco Wholesale closed at $147.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!