RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Brocade Communications (BRCD) to $11 Ahead of 3Q
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD), and raised the price target to $11.00 (from $10.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. RBC is expecting results to be in-line.
Analyst Mitch Steves commented, "Heading into the Jul-qtr print, we think results will be largely in-line with potential upside from Wireless LAN equipment due to the recent acquisition of Ruckus Wireless. In addition, we think the company has purchased a material amount of shares heading into the quarter (~1M+ a day) to offset the shares issued for Ruckus. Specifically, prior to the close of Ruckus (May 27, 2016) the Company's average daily trading volume (ADTV)was 5.4M while the ADTV post close was 7.0M or ~1.6M more than usual (share repurchases). Given this dynamic, we think the share count should be slightly lower than expected and we see Ruckus accounting for additional inorganic growth particularly in 2HCY16. Net Net: we adjust our price target to $11 (from $10) on the back of share repurchases and potential upside from WLAN Equipment in 2HCY16."
Shares of Brocade closed at $10.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!