RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Brocade Communications (BRCD) to $11 Ahead of 3Q
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD), and raised the price target to $11.00 (from $10.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. RBC is expecting results to be in-line.
Analyst Mitch Steves commented, "Heading into the Jul-qtr print, we think results will be largely in-line with potential upside from Wireless LAN equipment due to the recent acquisition of Ruckus Wireless. In addition, we think the company has purchased a material amount of shares heading into the quarter (~1M+ a day) to offset the shares issued for Ruckus. Specifically, prior to the close of Ruckus (May 27, 2016) the Company's average daily trading volume (ADTV)was 5.4M while the ADTV post close was 7.0M or ~1.6M more than usual (share repurchases). Given this dynamic, we think the share count should be slightly lower than expected and we see Ruckus accounting for additional inorganic growth particularly in 2HCY16. Net Net: we adjust our price target to $11 (from $10) on the back of share repurchases and potential upside from WLAN Equipment in 2HCY16."
Shares of Brocade closed at $10.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!