RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Benchmark Electronics (NYSE: BHE), and raised the price target to $26.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company reported revenue a tad below and EPS in-line at $574.3M/$0.36, compared to the Street estimates of $584M and $0.36. Benchmark guided the forward quarter to $590–610M/ $0.39– 0.43, below Street at $601M/$0.42.
Analyst Mitch Steves commented, "Sep-qtr results were a tad below on the top-line; however, EPS was in-line and the guidance was slightly below on both revenue and EPS relative to Street (~$1M and $0.01). Notably, the margin profile is continuing to improve and came in at 4.3% (vs. expectations at 4.2%), and the company is guiding margins to 4.6% for Dec-qtr (4.4–4.8%). Negatively, the top-line has not returned to growth (down -9% y/y) and we think this will cause the stock to remain rangebound at this time (mid-$20s). Net Net: Results were largely in-line; however, they were a tad ahead of our original margin expectations. We maintain our Sector Perform rating due to muted growth; however, we adjust our price target to $26 (from $24) on the back of higher earnings."
Shares of Benchmark closed at $24.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!