RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Benchmark Electronics (NYSE: BHE), and raised the price target to $26.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company reported revenue a tad below and EPS in-line at $574.3M/$0.36, compared to the Street estimates of $584M and $0.36. Benchmark guided the forward quarter to $590–610M/ $0.39– 0.43, below Street at $601M/$0.42.
Analyst Mitch Steves commented, "Sep-qtr results were a tad below on the top-line; however, EPS was in-line and the guidance was slightly below on both revenue and EPS relative to Street (~$1M and $0.01). Notably, the margin profile is continuing to improve and came in at 4.3% (vs. expectations at 4.2%), and the company is guiding margins to 4.6% for Dec-qtr (4.4–4.8%). Negatively, the top-line has not returned to growth (down -9% y/y) and we think this will cause the stock to remain rangebound at this time (mid-$20s). Net Net: Results were largely in-line; however, they were a tad ahead of our original margin expectations. We maintain our Sector Perform rating due to muted growth; however, we adjust our price target to $26 (from $24) on the back of higher earnings."
Shares of Benchmark closed at $24.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!