RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Benchmark Electronics (NYSE: BHE), and raised the price target to $26.00 (from $24.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. The company reported revenue a tad below and EPS in-line at $574.3M/$0.36, compared to the Street estimates of $584M and $0.36. Benchmark guided the forward quarter to $590–610M/ $0.39– 0.43, below Street at $601M/$0.42.
Analyst Mitch Steves commented, "Sep-qtr results were a tad below on the top-line; however, EPS was in-line and the guidance was slightly below on both revenue and EPS relative to Street (~$1M and $0.01). Notably, the margin profile is continuing to improve and came in at 4.3% (vs. expectations at 4.2%), and the company is guiding margins to 4.6% for Dec-qtr (4.4–4.8%). Negatively, the top-line has not returned to growth (down -9% y/y) and we think this will cause the stock to remain rangebound at this time (mid-$20s). Net Net: Results were largely in-line; however, they were a tad ahead of our original margin expectations. We maintain our Sector Perform rating due to muted growth; however, we adjust our price target to $26 (from $24) on the back of higher earnings."
Shares of Benchmark closed at $24.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!