RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Amphenol (APH) to $66; Reiterates Top Pick
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Top Pick rating on Amphenol (NYSE: APH), and raised the price target to $66.00 (from $65.00). RBC thinks recent global auto sales data combined with increasing content help confirm the company's outlook. APH expects its auto business to report strong growth in CY16.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "We see a host of positive data points that should enable APH to see upside vs. current H2:16 expectations as we see sustained room for upside vs. their organic expectation of ~0% growth in 2016. Key tailwinds include: 1) Mobile Devices (~17% of TTM sales) could provide a source of upside due to better than expected initial iPhone sales data and an improving PC demand environment vs. their tempered expectations in this business (lowered CY16 mobile devices outlook from down mid single-digits to down ~10% after Q2), 2) IT/Datacomm: solid x86 server market performance is consistent with APH's positive outlook, driven by strong demand from hyperscale/CSP customers. 3) Wireless infrastructure should see modest tailwinds into year-end, 4) Military – “stop ship” has been lifted across their SKU’s and could enable modest upside in H2:16, and 5) Automotive: Segment remains stable and overall market growth should contribute to positive auto growth for APH. We think broader end markets have been mostly stable/positive and should enable solid near-term results. Maintain TP rating and raising target to $66."
Shares of Amphenol closed at $63.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Accenture (ACN) to $125; Remains Sidelined
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Trinity Industries (TRN) to $21; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!