RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Amphenol (APH) to $65 Following Investor Meetings
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Top Pick rating on Amphenol (NYSE: APH), and raised the price target to $65.00 (from $63.00), after hosting investor meetings with management. APH remains confident in ability to sustainably outgrow the industry driven by organic and inorganic initiatives. The company also remains committed to M&A program and noted that high FCF generation coupled w/ability to lever up, it has the bandwidth to execute larger transactions provided the right opportunities exist.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "(1) Mobile Devices on track to see a muted H2:16 uptick (vs. H1:16) reflective of a challenged smartphone market. Stressed ability to capitalize on any upside to demand that may occur. (2) Military: APH noted “stop-ship” has been lifted by the DLA; APH doesn’t anticipate any share shift due to this and customers have been understanding/supportive. (3) IT/Datacomm: Remain positive driven by a confluence of share gains and extensive presence with hyperscale customers. (4) FCI integration: Several drivers for leverage on both top and bottom lines should drive significant upside (ex TCS GM is now the GM for FCI). (5) M&A: APH has the ability to do large acquisitions given ability to lever up and strong FCF generation. Maintaining Top Pick and increasing price target to $65 from $63 as we adjust our FTM EPS multiple from 23x to 24x to reflect improved sentiment."
Shares of Amphenol closed at $61.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!