RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Akamai Technologies (AKAM) to $67 Following Solid 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reported a Sector Perform rating on Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM), and raised the price target to $67.00 (from $59.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AKAM reported revenues of $584MM, above the Street's estimate $572MM. The beat was driven by stronger than expected results in Performance & Security and Service & Support Solutions, with Media Delivery slightly missing expectations.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "AKAM posted better than expected Q3 results and provided Q4 guidance that bracketed Street expectations. Media Delivery revenue remains under pressure due to the company’s two largest media customers drawing down usage of Akamai, while Cloud Security (16% of revs) continues to grow well over 40% Y/Y. Tweaking estimates, raising price target to $67, and maintaining Sector Perform."
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $59.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!