RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Akamai Technologies (AKAM) to $67 Following Solid 3Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reported a Sector Perform rating on Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM), and raised the price target to $67.00 (from $59.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AKAM reported revenues of $584MM, above the Street's estimate $572MM. The beat was driven by stronger than expected results in Performance & Security and Service & Support Solutions, with Media Delivery slightly missing expectations.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "AKAM posted better than expected Q3 results and provided Q4 guidance that bracketed Street expectations. Media Delivery revenue remains under pressure due to the company’s two largest media customers drawing down usage of Akamai, while Cloud Security (16% of revs) continues to grow well over 40% Y/Y. Tweaking estimates, raising price target to $67, and maintaining Sector Perform."
Shares of Akamai Technologies closed at $59.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!