RBC Capital Raises Estimates on Tyson Foods (TSN) Following 3Q; Reiterates Sector Perform
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $72.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. RBC raised FY16 and FY17 EPS estimates from $4.38 and $4.79 to $4.56 and $4.96, both above consensus estimates.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are increasing our EPS estimates and price target as a result of higher chicken segment margin forecasts. Our estimates take into account more difficult feed cost comparisons by the end of 2017 and higher levels of investment spending in Prepared Foods. Tyson is rated Sector Perform."
Shares of Tyson closed at $74.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!