RBC Capital Raises Estimates on Tyson Foods (TSN) Following 3Q; Reiterates Sector Perform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $72.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. RBC raised FY16 and FY17 EPS estimates from $4.38 and $4.79 to $4.56 and $4.96, both above consensus estimates.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are increasing our EPS estimates and price target as a result of higher chicken segment margin forecasts. Our estimates take into account more difficult feed cost comparisons by the end of 2017 and higher levels of investment spending in Prepared Foods. Tyson is rated Sector Perform."
Shares of Tyson closed at $74.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!