RBC Capital Raises Estimates on Tyson Foods (TSN) Following 3Q; Reiterates Sector Perform
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN), and raised the price target to $75.00 (from $72.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. RBC raised FY16 and FY17 EPS estimates from $4.38 and $4.79 to $4.56 and $4.96, both above consensus estimates.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are increasing our EPS estimates and price target as a result of higher chicken segment margin forecasts. Our estimates take into account more difficult feed cost comparisons by the end of 2017 and higher levels of investment spending in Prepared Foods. Tyson is rated Sector Perform."
Shares of Tyson closed at $74.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!