RBC Capital Positive on Valeant's (VRX) CFO Hire
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm views Valeant Pharmaceuticals' (NYSE: VRX) hiring of Paul Herendeen as EVP and CFO as a positive.
Miehm notes from Herendeen comes from Zoetisc and has over 16 years of public company CFO experience.
"We view the addition positively and note that Mr. Herendeen's experience in various CFO roles should strengthen Valeant's executive team," the analyst said.
The firm retained their Sector Perform rating and price target of $36 on VRX.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $28.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX) Moves Off Lows on Bill Miller Comments
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!