RBC Capital Positive on Valeant's (VRX) CFO Hire
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm views Valeant Pharmaceuticals' (NYSE: VRX) hiring of Paul Herendeen as EVP and CFO as a positive.
Miehm notes from Herendeen comes from Zoetisc and has over 16 years of public company CFO experience.
"We view the addition positively and note that Mr. Herendeen's experience in various CFO roles should strengthen Valeant's executive team," the analyst said.
The firm retained their Sector Perform rating and price target of $36 on VRX.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $28.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Raising 4Q EPS 33% Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!