RBC Capital Positive on Valeant's (VRX) CFO Hire
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm views Valeant Pharmaceuticals' (NYSE: VRX) hiring of Paul Herendeen as EVP and CFO as a positive.
Miehm notes from Herendeen comes from Zoetisc and has over 16 years of public company CFO experience.
"We view the addition positively and note that Mr. Herendeen's experience in various CFO roles should strengthen Valeant's executive team," the analyst said.
The firm retained their Sector Perform rating and price target of $36 on VRX.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $28.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!