RBC Capital Downgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) from Top Pick to Outperform with a price target of $97, saying upside implied by their price target is more representative of an Outperform rating
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We continue to rank Yum Brands among our most favored names in our coverage universe. However, after having appreciated ~24% YTD and outperforming the S&P 500 and our coverage universe (market-cap weighted) by 17pp and 27pp, respectively, we believe the upside implied by our $97 target is more representative of an Outperform rating. We believe our $63 valuation of the New YUM is reasonable vs. a highly franchised peer group that currently trades on avg. 27x 2017E P/E and 16.5x EV/ EBITDA. To arrive at our $97 base case , we value Yum China at 10x EV/EBITDA '17E ($34/share), which we believe represents a compelling risk/reward."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $90.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, RBC Capital Top Pick
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!