RBC Capital Downgrades Wix.com (WIX) to Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital downgraded Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $45.00.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Shares of WIX have achieved our $45 price target. YTD, WIX shares have dramatically outperformed the market, up over 97% vs. the S&P 500 which is up 7%. Per our recent “Sir Wix-A-Lot Drops Another Hit” report, WIX has been a material outperformer in the Internet sector this year. Given the steady improvement we have tracked with WIX’s fundamentals, we believe this outperformance has been justified. However, with the stock now trading at 48X ’16E EV/EBITDA and 6.5X ’16E EV/Sales – amongst the highest multiples in the sector – we see valuation upside as limited from here. We now see more attractive Risk-Reward elsewhere in the Internet Small Cap sector."
Shares of Wix.com closed at $44.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!