RBC Capital Downgrades Wix.com (WIX) to Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $45.00.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Shares of WIX have achieved our $45 price target. YTD, WIX shares have dramatically outperformed the market, up over 97% vs. the S&P 500 which is up 7%. Per our recent “Sir Wix-A-Lot Drops Another Hit” report, WIX has been a material outperformer in the Internet sector this year. Given the steady improvement we have tracked with WIX’s fundamentals, we believe this outperformance has been justified. However, with the stock now trading at 48X ’16E EV/EBITDA and 6.5X ’16E EV/Sales – amongst the highest multiples in the sector – we see valuation upside as limited from here. We now see more attractive Risk-Reward elsewhere in the Internet Small Cap sector."
Shares of Wix.com closed at $44.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes CIENA (CIEN) at Hold
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!