RBC Capital Downgrades Wix.com (WIX) to Sector Perform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded Wix.com (NASDAQ: WIX) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $45.00.
Analyst Mark Mahaney commented, "Shares of WIX have achieved our $45 price target. YTD, WIX shares have dramatically outperformed the market, up over 97% vs. the S&P 500 which is up 7%. Per our recent “Sir Wix-A-Lot Drops Another Hit” report, WIX has been a material outperformer in the Internet sector this year. Given the steady improvement we have tracked with WIX’s fundamentals, we believe this outperformance has been justified. However, with the stock now trading at 48X ’16E EV/EBITDA and 6.5X ’16E EV/Sales – amongst the highest multiples in the sector – we see valuation upside as limited from here. We now see more attractive Risk-Reward elsewhere in the Internet Small Cap sector."
Shares of Wix.com closed at $44.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Standard & Poor's, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!