RBC Capital Downgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Sector Perform
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital downgraded Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $40.00 on valuation.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "We are reducing our rating from Outperform to Sector Perform. Given recent share appreciation, we believe that MXIM's discount vs. peers is fairly modest, and MXIM's self-help lever execution over the past few quarters moves the long thesis becomes more revenue-centric."
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $40.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!