RBC Capital Downgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Sector Perform
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $40.00 on valuation.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "We are reducing our rating from Outperform to Sector Perform. Given recent share appreciation, we believe that MXIM's discount vs. peers is fairly modest, and MXIM's self-help lever execution over the past few quarters moves the long thesis becomes more revenue-centric."
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $40.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!