RBC Capital Downgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Sector Perform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $40.00 on valuation.
Analyst Amit Daryanani commented, "We are reducing our rating from Outperform to Sector Perform. Given recent share appreciation, we believe that MXIM's discount vs. peers is fairly modest, and MXIM's self-help lever execution over the past few quarters moves the long thesis becomes more revenue-centric."
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $40.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Starts US Foods (USFD) at Outperform
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!