RBC Capital Downgrades HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to Sector Perform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital downgraded HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $35.00 (from $43.00), saying they see share range-bound following Q2 executions woes.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "We are downgrading HDS from Outperform to Sector Perform as we expect the shares to stay “cheap for a reason” and range-bound over the medium-term. We believe it is likely to take several quarters to address the supply chain missteps and restore investor confidence in this highly leveraged cyclical. With the latest refinancing catalyst having mostly played out, we are shifting to the sidelines for now."
Shares of HD Supply Holdings closed at $31.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!