RBC Capital Downgrades HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to Sector Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $35.00 (from $43.00), saying they see share range-bound following Q2 executions woes.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "We are downgrading HDS from Outperform to Sector Perform as we expect the shares to stay “cheap for a reason” and range-bound over the medium-term. We believe it is likely to take several quarters to address the supply chain missteps and restore investor confidence in this highly leveraged cyclical. With the latest refinancing catalyst having mostly played out, we are shifting to the sidelines for now."
Shares of HD Supply Holdings closed at $31.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $100 Following Customer Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!