RBC Capital Downgrades HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to Sector Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ: HDS) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $35.00 (from $43.00), saying they see share range-bound following Q2 executions woes.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "We are downgrading HDS from Outperform to Sector Perform as we expect the shares to stay “cheap for a reason” and range-bound over the medium-term. We believe it is likely to take several quarters to address the supply chain missteps and restore investor confidence in this highly leveraged cyclical. With the latest refinancing catalyst having mostly played out, we are shifting to the sidelines for now."
Shares of HD Supply Holdings closed at $31.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!