RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Sector Perform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital downgraded Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $2.50 (from $10.00) as the US Legacy business significantly underperformed largely due to pricing issues.
Analyst Douglas Miehm commented, "are downgrading Concordia to Sector perform as we believe risks are increasing materially and visibility is worsening. In particular, we highlight the following, (i) Legacy business pricing pressures result in lowered EBITDA which when combined with existing high debt loads, lead to a significantly lower equity valuation (now $2.50/sh); (ii) the CMA investigation and potential NHS revisions could be worse than we have modeled (reminder: Pfizer/Flynn CMA investigation outcome expected by month-end); and (iii) US visibility and disclosure remains poor, even under a new management team. While we can model TRxs, pricing trends have be worse than expected and we expect to continue to have limited information on this key item."
Revenues decline by ~$42MM in 2016E and ~$87MM in 2017E, to $831MM and $740MM. Adj. EBITDA declines by ~$34MM and ~$71MM in 2016E and 2017E, to $490MM and $413MM. Adj. EPS declines by $0.57 and $1.19, to $3.91 and $2.34. U.S. legacy revenue decreases of ~$46MM and ~$90MM in 2016E and 2017E are slightly offset by ~$3.2MM and $2.7MM increases in international revenues.
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $2.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!