RBC Capital Downgrades Akorn (AKRX) to Sector Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital downgraded Akorn (NASDAQ: AKRX) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $24.00 (from $37.00) on a higher risk profile and challenged P&L visibility.
Analyst Randall Stanicky commented, "As previewed on Monday, we entered 3Q looking for better clarity around FDA manufacturing concerns and 2017 outlook. We leave with greater concerns around both and are lowering forecasts materially. While we're clearly late given yesterday's move, we see AKRX as rangebound until P&L visibility improves. We lower our price target to $24."
Shares of Akorn closed at $20.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!