RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on SUPERVALU (SVU) to $6; Reiterates Sector Perform
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU), and cut the price target to $6.00 (from $7.00), after the company adjusts outlook. SUPERVALU lowered its FY17 adjusted EBITDA outlook and 2Q identical store sales guidance for SaveA-Lot and its Retail segment. SVU now expects 2Q ID sales at Save-A-Lot and Retail to be lower than 1Q, and FY17 EBITDA to be -5% y/y (from -1.5%).
Analyst William Kirk commented, "After SVU's release and industry presentation, we are lowering numbers. While the wholesale side of the business has shown nice resiliency, the retail portions (including Save-A-Lot) are under intense macro and competitive pressure. If it were just macro pressure, we would be more constructive, but Save-A-Lot overlaps with many of the bestresourced price competitors in (and entering) the market. Reiterating Sector Perform and lowering price target to $6 from $7."
Shares of SUPERVALU closed at $4.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
- Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Ahead of 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!