RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on SUPERVALU (SVU) to $6; Reiterates Sector Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating on SUPERVALU (NYSE: SVU), and cut the price target to $6.00 (from $7.00), after the company adjusts outlook. SUPERVALU lowered its FY17 adjusted EBITDA outlook and 2Q identical store sales guidance for SaveA-Lot and its Retail segment. SVU now expects 2Q ID sales at Save-A-Lot and Retail to be lower than 1Q, and FY17 EBITDA to be -5% y/y (from -1.5%).
Analyst William Kirk commented, "After SVU's release and industry presentation, we are lowering numbers. While the wholesale side of the business has shown nice resiliency, the retail portions (including Save-A-Lot) are under intense macro and competitive pressure. If it were just macro pressure, we would be more constructive, but Save-A-Lot overlaps with many of the bestresourced price competitors in (and entering) the market. Reiterating Sector Perform and lowering price target to $6 from $7."
Shares of SUPERVALU closed at $4.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!