RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Noodles & Company (NDLS) on New 216 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Noodles & Co. (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $8.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NDLS lowered 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates from +$0.04 and +$0.11 to ($0.04) and ($0.05), respectively. The cut is based on an outlook for negative SSS growth in the second half of 2016.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our price target and estimates based on our outlook for depressed earnings through 2017. Although near-term sales trends are still softening and the company is slowing unit growth, we believe the company is taking the right approach to stabilize sales and improve store operations."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!