RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Noodles & Company (NDLS) on New 216 Outlook
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Noodles & Co. (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $8.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NDLS lowered 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates from +$0.04 and +$0.11 to ($0.04) and ($0.05), respectively. The cut is based on an outlook for negative SSS growth in the second half of 2016.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our price target and estimates based on our outlook for depressed earnings through 2017. Although near-term sales trends are still softening and the company is slowing unit growth, we believe the company is taking the right approach to stabilize sales and improve store operations."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!