RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Noodles & Company (NDLS) on New 216 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Noodles & Co. (NASDAQ: NDLS), and cut the price target to $8.00 (from $13.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. NDLS lowered 2016 and 2017 EPS estimates from +$0.04 and +$0.11 to ($0.04) and ($0.05), respectively. The cut is based on an outlook for negative SSS growth in the second half of 2016.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our price target and estimates based on our outlook for depressed earnings through 2017. Although near-term sales trends are still softening and the company is slowing unit growth, we believe the company is taking the right approach to stabilize sales and improve store operations."
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $7.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!