RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Natural Grocers (NGVC) Following 4Q Miss
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Management reported revenue of $181m, compared to consensus estimate of $184.1m. $0.07 EPS slightly missed consensus of $0.08.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "NGVC's comp trends decelerated sequentially, but held well on a two-year basis. That said, FY17 comp guidance implies a meaningful two-year deceleration. 1Q will likely be the weakest FY17 quarter, given tougher prior-year comp and QTD trends that suggest bottom of full-year range. Without a catalyst, we remain on the sidelines. We reiterate our Sector Perform rating and lower our price target to $15 from $16."
Shares of Natural Grocers closed at $11.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!