RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Natural Grocers (NGVC) Following 4Q Miss
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Management reported revenue of $181m, compared to consensus estimate of $184.1m. $0.07 EPS slightly missed consensus of $0.08.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "NGVC's comp trends decelerated sequentially, but held well on a two-year basis. That said, FY17 comp guidance implies a meaningful two-year deceleration. 1Q will likely be the weakest FY17 quarter, given tougher prior-year comp and QTD trends that suggest bottom of full-year range. Without a catalyst, we remain on the sidelines. We reiterate our Sector Perform rating and lower our price target to $15 from $16."
Shares of Natural Grocers closed at $11.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!