RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Natural Grocers (NGVC) Following 4Q Miss
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC), and cut the price target to $15.00 (from $16.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. Management reported revenue of $181m, compared to consensus estimate of $184.1m. $0.07 EPS slightly missed consensus of $0.08.
Analyst William Kirk commented, "NGVC's comp trends decelerated sequentially, but held well on a two-year basis. That said, FY17 comp guidance implies a meaningful two-year deceleration. 1Q will likely be the weakest FY17 quarter, given tougher prior-year comp and QTD trends that suggest bottom of full-year range. Without a catalyst, we remain on the sidelines. We reiterate our Sector Perform rating and lower our price target to $15 from $16."
Shares of Natural Grocers closed at $11.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!