RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Following Unexpected 2Q Miss
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL), and cut the price target to $30.00 (from $35.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. RBC updated IPXL's model with new 2016-18 EPS estimates of $1.58, $2.24 and $2.46.
Analyst Randall Stanicky commented, "Shares were -23% on an unexpected 2Q miss and guide down driven by a host of factors within Generics. From here there are three things we believe matter (i) is new guidance achievable (ii) can IPXL surprise either via capital deployment or pipeline and (iii) where can valuation hold given group volatility. We are lowering our target to $30."
Shares of Impax Laboratories closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!