RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Following Unexpected 2Q Miss
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL), and cut the price target to $30.00 (from $35.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. RBC updated IPXL's model with new 2016-18 EPS estimates of $1.58, $2.24 and $2.46.
Analyst Randall Stanicky commented, "Shares were -23% on an unexpected 2Q miss and guide down driven by a host of factors within Generics. From here there are three things we believe matter (i) is new guidance achievable (ii) can IPXL surprise either via capital deployment or pipeline and (iii) where can valuation hold given group volatility. We are lowering our target to $30."
Shares of Impax Laboratories closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!