RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Following Unexpected 2Q Miss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ: IPXL), and cut the price target to $30.00 (from $35.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. RBC updated IPXL's model with new 2016-18 EPS estimates of $1.58, $2.24 and $2.46.
Analyst Randall Stanicky commented, "Shares were -23% on an unexpected 2Q miss and guide down driven by a host of factors within Generics. From here there are three things we believe matter (i) is new guidance achievable (ii) can IPXL surprise either via capital deployment or pipeline and (iii) where can valuation hold given group volatility. We are lowering our target to $30."
Shares of Impax Laboratories closed at $23.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!