RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on IDEX Corp. (IEX) to $101; Reiterates Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated an Outperform rating on IDEX Corp (NYSE: IEX), and cut the price target to $101.00 (from $105.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. IDEX’s in-line 3Q16 EPS and roughly unchanged 2016 guidance midpoint stand out as holding up relatively well. Management noted that the shortfalls and pushouts in “big ticket” project spending was largely borne from an erosion of CEO confidence and the second-derivative ripple effects of the oil sector collapse.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "Despite tempering its organic growth outlook, Outperformrated IDEX’s in-line 3Q earnings and unchanged 2016 guidance midpoint are likely to compare favorably to the rest of its Multi-Industry sector peers this earnings season. Its mix of highly-engineered products is more insulated from the big-ticket capex squeeze pressuring most industrials. We like the prospects for an M&A catalyst from the reiterated $1 bil balance sheet capacity."
Shares of IDEX Corp closed at $86.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!