RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Honeywell (HON) to $133; Reiterates Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Honeywell International (NYSE: HON), and cut the price target to $133.00 (from $138.00), following the company's negative 3Q preannouncement. Operating income was guided down about 10% vs. prior expectations and the revised 2017 operating income was down about 7%.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "The slow-growth macro has apparently decelerated further and worsened familiar challenges in Aero and pressured short-cycle businesses at Outperform-rated Honeywell. Amid an impossibly complex quarter, the neg. preannouncement caught the market by surprise. The 10% decline in 3Q16 operating income helps explain the severity of the 7.5% decline in HON. We believe the stock is now sitting at a too-cheapto-ignore level, supporting our Outperform rating."
Shares of Honeywell International closed at $106.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!