RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Campbell Soup (CPB) Following 4Q
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB), and cut the price target to $58.00 (from $62.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC Capital cut 2017 EPS estimates from $3.13 to $3.02, compared to $3.14 consensus. RBC also introduced a 2018 estimate of $3.17.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are lowering our FY17 and FY18 EPS estimates to reflect significant core business reinvestment and slower anticipated growth in the C-Fresh segment. We continue to believe the company is less likely to pursue aggressive peer-like margin step-ups and therefore forecast 3%-5% EPS growth over the next 1-2 years - below its peer average of 8%-10%. We maintain our Sector Perform rating but lower our price target."
Shares of Campbell Soup closed at $56.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Raising PT to $86 - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!