RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Brinker International (EAT) to $54; Reiterates Sector Perform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. RBC cut F17 and FY18 EPS estimates from $3.44 and $3.86 to $3.38 and $3.81, respectively, based on slowing SSS trends and unclear visibility into future sales drivers.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following F1Q17 earnings, we are lowering our price target and further trimming our SSS and EPS estimates. While the fiscal year started slowly, we will be watching to see if Chili's initiatives bolster sales trends against easing comparisons."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $49.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!