RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Brinker International (EAT) to $54; Reiterates Sector Perform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. RBC cut F17 and FY18 EPS estimates from $3.44 and $3.86 to $3.38 and $3.81, respectively, based on slowing SSS trends and unclear visibility into future sales drivers.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following F1Q17 earnings, we are lowering our price target and further trimming our SSS and EPS estimates. While the fiscal year started slowly, we will be watching to see if Chili's initiatives bolster sales trends against easing comparisons."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $49.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!