RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Brinker International (EAT) to $54; Reiterates Sector Perform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. RBC cut F17 and FY18 EPS estimates from $3.44 and $3.86 to $3.38 and $3.81, respectively, based on slowing SSS trends and unclear visibility into future sales drivers.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following F1Q17 earnings, we are lowering our price target and further trimming our SSS and EPS estimates. While the fiscal year started slowly, we will be watching to see if Chili's initiatives bolster sales trends against easing comparisons."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $49.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- BTIG Raises Price Target on Cogent Communication (CCOI) to $50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!