RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Brinker International (EAT) to $54; Reiterates Sector Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital maintained a Sector Perform rating on Brinker International (NYSE: EAT), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 1Q earnings report. RBC cut F17 and FY18 EPS estimates from $3.44 and $3.86 to $3.38 and $3.81, respectively, based on slowing SSS trends and unclear visibility into future sales drivers.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "Following F1Q17 earnings, we are lowering our price target and further trimming our SSS and EPS estimates. While the fiscal year started slowly, we will be watching to see if Chili's initiatives bolster sales trends against easing comparisons."
Shares of Brinker Int'l closed at $49.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!