RBC Capital Cuts Price Target on Ametek (AME) to $57; Reiterates Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital maintained an Outperform rating on Ametek Inc. (NYSE: AME), and cut the price target to $57.00 (from $59.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. AME reiterated 2016 EPS estimates to $2.30, though lowered 2017 estimates to 10c to $2.40. AMETEK also issued 4Q16 EPS guidance of $0.57-$0.59.
Analyst Deane Dray commented, "There was a palpable sigh of relief with Outperform-rated AMETEK’s modestly ahead of expectations 3Q16 results and tightened 2016 guidance, solid FCF conversion, and bolt-on acquisition. Following its string of oil-stressed quarterly disappointments, this had the feel of a “must-deliver” quarter. AMETEK might not be completely out of the woods, but the path out seems more visible, and relative valuation looks attractive."
Shares of Ametek Inc. closed at $44.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!