RBC Capital Cuts PT on Concordia Int'l (CXRX) to $27 Following Q2 REsults
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital lowers its price target on Outperform-rated Concordia International (Nasdaq: CXRX) from $33 down to $27 following Q2 results last week.
The firm commented,
Although we had recently revised our forecasts to reflect FX impact post-Brexit and weakness in the U.S. legacy business, our revisions were not significant enough and Concordia lowered its guidance beyond the Street's expectations. We believe the weakness Friday was overdone and would be buyers, as the shares now trade at a significant discount to peers (~30% '17E EV/EBITDA discount).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!