RBC Capital Cuts PT on Concordia Int'l (CXRX) to $27 Following Q2 REsults
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital lowers its price target on Outperform-rated Concordia International (Nasdaq: CXRX) from $33 down to $27 following Q2 results last week.
The firm commented,
Although we had recently revised our forecasts to reflect FX impact post-Brexit and weakness in the U.S. legacy business, our revisions were not significant enough and Concordia lowered its guidance beyond the Street's expectations. We believe the weakness Friday was overdone and would be buyers, as the shares now trade at a significant discount to peers (~30% '17E EV/EBITDA discount).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!