RBC Capital Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Tyson Foods (TSN) 4Q Report
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $75.00 price target on Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC increased 2016 EPS estimates from $4.56 to $4.60, guidance was $4.40-$4.50, compared with the consensus of $4.57.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are increasing our EPS estimates as a result of increased US cattle and hog supply--resulting in lower input prices and improved processing capacity utilization for Tyson's beef and pork segments (52% of sales). Our Chicken segment estimates continue to reflect more difficult feed cost comparisons by the end of '17. Our target and Sector Perform rating remain unchanged. Tyson reports F4Q16 results on 11/21 BMO."
Shares of Tyson closed at $69.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!