RBC Capital Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Tyson Foods (TSN) 4Q Report
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital reiterated a Sector Perform rating and $75.00 price target on Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. RBC increased 2016 EPS estimates from $4.56 to $4.60, guidance was $4.40-$4.50, compared with the consensus of $4.57.
Analyst David Palmer commented, "We are increasing our EPS estimates as a result of increased US cattle and hog supply--resulting in lower input prices and improved processing capacity utilization for Tyson's beef and pork segments (52% of sales). Our Chicken segment estimates continue to reflect more difficult feed cost comparisons by the end of '17. Our target and Sector Perform rating remain unchanged. Tyson reports F4Q16 results on 11/21 BMO."
Shares of Tyson closed at $69.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!