RBC Capital Adds 'Speculative Risk' Qualifier to Concordia (CXRX) Rating, PT Cut to $14
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm added a Speculative Risk qualifier to his Outperform rating on Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) and lowered his price target to $14.00 (from $25.00).
Miehm commented, "The NHS tabled a bill late last week to further control UK medical costs. While we have highlighted this risk for some time, we note that the impact on AMCo remains relatively unknown, so we have adopted a cautious stance and reduced 2017E revenues by ~$32MM and Adj. EBITDA by ~$26MM. While CXRX appears inexpensive, we have assigned a Speculative Risk qualifier given likely volatility. We also lower our price target to $14 from $25."
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $5.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!