RBC Capital Adds 'Speculative Risk' Qualifier to Concordia (CXRX) Rating, PT Cut to $14
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm added a Speculative Risk qualifier to his Outperform rating on Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) and lowered his price target to $14.00 (from $25.00).
Miehm commented, "The NHS tabled a bill late last week to further control UK medical costs. While we have highlighted this risk for some time, we note that the impact on AMCo remains relatively unknown, so we have adopted a cautious stance and reduced 2017E revenues by ~$32MM and Adj. EBITDA by ~$26MM. While CXRX appears inexpensive, we have assigned a Speculative Risk qualifier given likely volatility. We also lower our price target to $14 from $25."
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $5.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following Petsense Acquisition
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Trinity Industries (TRN) to $21; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!