RBC Capital Adds 'Speculative Risk' Qualifier to Concordia (CXRX) Rating, PT Cut to $14
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm added a Speculative Risk qualifier to his Outperform rating on Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) and lowered his price target to $14.00 (from $25.00).
Miehm commented, "The NHS tabled a bill late last week to further control UK medical costs. While we have highlighted this risk for some time, we note that the impact on AMCo remains relatively unknown, so we have adopted a cautious stance and reduced 2017E revenues by ~$32MM and Adj. EBITDA by ~$26MM. While CXRX appears inexpensive, we have assigned a Speculative Risk qualifier given likely volatility. We also lower our price target to $14 from $25."
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $5.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on B&G Foods (BGS) Following Announced Acquisition
- RBC Capital Downgrades Twitter (TWTR) to Underperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transocean (RIG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!