RBC Capital Adds 'Speculative Risk' Qualifier to Concordia (CXRX) Rating, PT Cut to $14
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm added a Speculative Risk qualifier to his Outperform rating on Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) and lowered his price target to $14.00 (from $25.00).
Miehm commented, "The NHS tabled a bill late last week to further control UK medical costs. While we have highlighted this risk for some time, we note that the impact on AMCo remains relatively unknown, so we have adopted a cautious stance and reduced 2017E revenues by ~$32MM and Adj. EBITDA by ~$26MM. While CXRX appears inexpensive, we have assigned a Speculative Risk qualifier given likely volatility. We also lower our price target to $14 from $25."
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $5.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!