RBC Capital Adds 'Speculative Risk' Qualifier to Concordia (CXRX) Rating, PT Cut to $14
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Douglas Miehm added a Speculative Risk qualifier to his Outperform rating on Concordia Healthcare (NASDAQ: CXRX) and lowered his price target to $14.00 (from $25.00).
Miehm commented, "The NHS tabled a bill late last week to further control UK medical costs. While we have highlighted this risk for some time, we note that the impact on AMCo remains relatively unknown, so we have adopted a cautious stance and reduced 2017E revenues by ~$32MM and Adj. EBITDA by ~$26MM. While CXRX appears inexpensive, we have assigned a Speculative Risk qualifier given likely volatility. We also lower our price target to $14 from $25."
Shares of Concordia Healthcare closed at $5.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on SM Energy (SM) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): Cutting PT On Expected Guide Down - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!