RBC Affirms Cisco (CSCO) at 'Outperform' Amid New salesforce.com Partnership
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC affirms Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) with an Outperform rating and $35 price targe after the company and Salesforce announced a strategic alliance to enable business users to be more productive than ever before.
The firm commented today:
We recently caught up with Cisco to talk through two recent news items: 1) the debt raise and 2) salesforce.com alliance. Overall, we view both announcements as slight positives, the debt raise ($6.25 billion) allows the Company to bring more cash onshore (pays off the ~$4.1B in debt coming due in March 2017) and the salesforce.com transaction should be a positive catalyst for Jasper. Net Net: while the news announcements are not thesis changing moments, we view them as slight positives for the company as it increases cash flexibility and shows positive Jasper Momentum.
The two companies will now jointly develop and market solutions that include Cisco's collaboration, IoT and contact center platforms with Salesforce Sales Cloud, IoT Cloud and Services Cloud. We view this as a slight positive for the Jasper piece of the business particularly as the company continues to grow its software portfolio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VAR Checks Indicate Cisco Systems (CSCO) Could Beat January Expectations - William Blair
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
- Ericsson and Cisco to virtualize Vodafone Hutchison Australia's core and IP network
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!