RBC Affirms Aerie Pharma (AERI) at 'Outperform'; Positive on Data from Another Rho Kinase Inhibitor
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital is out positive on Aerie Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AERI) amid a recent AAO update. The firm has AERI at Outperform with a price target of $55.
Analyst Adnan Butt commented today:
Data from another rho kinase inhibitor shows improved efficacy over Avastin when combined in DME patients, which could be an additional opportunity for Rhopressa as well. This also means there could be unrealized value in AERI’s compound library that a potential acquirer may pay for on top of Rhopressa/Roclatan. Furthermore, experts on a glaucoma panel thought Roclatan’s 1.5 mmHg difference in efficacy is clinically meaningful.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!