Quorum Health (QHC): Cutting the PT by 23% - Mizuho
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Sheryl Skolnick, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Quorum Health (NYSE: QHC) but cut her PT to $5.75. The analyst sees a need to understand whether there are reasonable scenarios for hospital valuation that support current securities prices and after an indepth analysis, believes the MSUSA 'Likely' case suggests $7.05 & she sees the 100% Bond Recovery case as likely too conservative.
Her new PT is a blend of EV/EBITDA and this downside risk as the price target drops to $5.75 (from $8.50).
Shares of Quorum Health closed at $5.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!