Quorum Health (QHC): Cutting the PT by 23% - Mizuho
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Sheryl Skolnick, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Quorum Health (NYSE: QHC) but cut her PT to $5.75. The analyst sees a need to understand whether there are reasonable scenarios for hospital valuation that support current securities prices and after an indepth analysis, believes the MSUSA 'Likely' case suggests $7.05 & she sees the 100% Bond Recovery case as likely too conservative.
Her new PT is a blend of EV/EBITDA and this downside risk as the price target drops to $5.75 (from $8.50).
Shares of Quorum Health closed at $5.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!