Quorum Health (QHC): Cutting the PT by 23% - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Sheryl Skolnick, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Quorum Health (NYSE: QHC) but cut her PT to $5.75. The analyst sees a need to understand whether there are reasonable scenarios for hospital valuation that support current securities prices and after an indepth analysis, believes the MSUSA 'Likely' case suggests $7.05 & she sees the 100% Bond Recovery case as likely too conservative.
Her new PT is a blend of EV/EBITDA and this downside risk as the price target drops to $5.75 (from $8.50).
Shares of Quorum Health closed at $5.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!