Quorum Health (QHC): Cutting the PT by 23% - Mizuho
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Sheryl Skolnick, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Quorum Health (NYSE: QHC) but cut her PT to $5.75. The analyst sees a need to understand whether there are reasonable scenarios for hospital valuation that support current securities prices and after an indepth analysis, believes the MSUSA 'Likely' case suggests $7.05 & she sees the 100% Bond Recovery case as likely too conservative.
Her new PT is a blend of EV/EBITDA and this downside risk as the price target drops to $5.75 (from $8.50).
Shares of Quorum Health closed at $5.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!