Q2 Holdings (QTWO): EBITDA Profitability On Track for Q4 - Needham
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) after hosting investor meetings in Texas. The analyst came away incrementally upbeat on the multi-year growth opportunity as the company gains share with its leading virtual banking SaaS solution. This should help the company generate 30% top-line growth over the intermediate term while driving improved profitability as the business scales.
Although management had cautioned that some deals were pushed on their last conference call, we are not overly concerned due to the small number of deals and the modest impact on growth, which would likely not be felt until 2H17. The analyst remains confident that the company can reach EBITDA profitability by 4Q16 and sustain profitability thereafter.
No change to the price target of $34.
Shares of Q2 Holdings closed at $29.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!