Q2 Holdings (QTWO): EBITDA Profitability On Track for Q4 - Needham
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) after hosting investor meetings in Texas. The analyst came away incrementally upbeat on the multi-year growth opportunity as the company gains share with its leading virtual banking SaaS solution. This should help the company generate 30% top-line growth over the intermediate term while driving improved profitability as the business scales.
Although management had cautioned that some deals were pushed on their last conference call, we are not overly concerned due to the small number of deals and the modest impact on growth, which would likely not be felt until 2H17. The analyst remains confident that the company can reach EBITDA profitability by 4Q16 and sustain profitability thereafter.
No change to the price target of $34.
Shares of Q2 Holdings closed at $29.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!