Q2 Holdings (QTWO): EBITDA Profitability On Track for Q4 - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on Q2 Holdings (NYSE: QTWO) after hosting investor meetings in Texas. The analyst came away incrementally upbeat on the multi-year growth opportunity as the company gains share with its leading virtual banking SaaS solution. This should help the company generate 30% top-line growth over the intermediate term while driving improved profitability as the business scales.
Although management had cautioned that some deals were pushed on their last conference call, we are not overly concerned due to the small number of deals and the modest impact on growth, which would likely not be felt until 2H17. The analyst remains confident that the company can reach EBITDA profitability by 4Q16 and sustain profitability thereafter.
No change to the price target of $34.
Shares of Q2 Holdings closed at $29.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!