Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Raising PT On Revenue and Margin Upside - BMO
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Tim Long, reiterated his Market Perform rating on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) after the company reported a very solid quarter, with strong guidance, somewhat reversing the disappointment from last quarter.
Revenues beat, and operating loss was better than expected. Pure beat revenue expectations by 5%, and guidance was in line with the Street, but up meaningfully q/q. The analyst stated "Pure continues to benefit from the rapid industry move to all-flash arrays. We are modeling 63% revenue growth in FY 2017 and 43% in FY 2018. The company is still about two years away from profitability, but free cash flow is still expected to turn positive in the second half of next fiscal year."
The price target increases to $14 from $13.
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $11.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!