Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Raising PT On Revenue and Margin Upside - BMO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Tim Long, reiterated his Market Perform rating on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) after the company reported a very solid quarter, with strong guidance, somewhat reversing the disappointment from last quarter.
Revenues beat, and operating loss was better than expected. Pure beat revenue expectations by 5%, and guidance was in line with the Street, but up meaningfully q/q. The analyst stated "Pure continues to benefit from the rapid industry move to all-flash arrays. We are modeling 63% revenue growth in FY 2017 and 43% in FY 2018. The company is still about two years away from profitability, but free cash flow is still expected to turn positive in the second half of next fiscal year."
The price target increases to $14 from $13.
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $11.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!