Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Light Data Center Penetration Leaves Plenty Of Room For Growth - Stifel
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Aaron Rakers, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) and expects Pure's F3Q17 revenue to come in at $193M vs. the $187-$195M revenue guide when the company reports on 11/30 (AMC).
The analyst estimates that the all-Flash storage array (AFA) market grew to +$1.3B during the C3Q16, +85% y/y. HP Enterprise and NetApp recently reported ~100% and 185% y/y during their respective Oct ‘16 quarters, leaving investors focused on conservatism. Industry checks continue to highlight EMC’s decelerating XtremIO momentum as the company appears to be focused on all-Flash VMAX and VNX – a competitive positive for Pure.
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $14.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!