Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Cautious Into Earnings - Baird
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Jayson, Noland, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) heading into the earnings release. He is cautious on shares of PSTG and expects to see some evidence of competitive pressure in revenue or gross margin in the near term.
NetApp (NASDAQL NTAP) is clearly showing AFA momentum and checks say it’s sustainable. The company has a migration advantage within its legacy 7 install base plus feature/functionality mobility. NetApp is also successfully using contractual guarantees that address performance and footprint. The analyst is hearing good things about All-Flash 3PAR from HP and he expects Dell to get incrementally aggressive with EMC once the deal closes.
No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $11.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!