Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Benefiting From The Move Towards Flash - Needham
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Richard Kugele, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) after top and bottom line guidance exceeded expectations and the outlook for F3Q was consistent with the Street. The analyst believes that the market is moving toward flash solutions, leaving PSTG in the right place to drive further growth and achieve profitability.
The analyst believes a dichotomy remains in the storage market as legacy players rapidly upgrade/alter their product lines and next-gen players (such as PSTG) push the envelope of innovation and efficiency.
He suggests names like PSTG and NMBL for investors' data center infrastructure portfolio in order to capitalize on rapid growth movement toward flash and next-generation architectures.
No change to the price target of $18.
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $11.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q
- UBS Raises price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) to $17 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!