Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Benefiting From The Move Towards Flash - Needham
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Richard Kugele, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) after top and bottom line guidance exceeded expectations and the outlook for F3Q was consistent with the Street. The analyst believes that the market is moving toward flash solutions, leaving PSTG in the right place to drive further growth and achieve profitability.
The analyst believes a dichotomy remains in the storage market as legacy players rapidly upgrade/alter their product lines and next-gen players (such as PSTG) push the envelope of innovation and efficiency.
He suggests names like PSTG and NMBL for investors' data center infrastructure portfolio in order to capitalize on rapid growth movement toward flash and next-generation architectures.
No change to the price target of $18.
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $11.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!