Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital; Increased Confidence in PTG-100
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) to $34.00 (from $21.00) on increased confidence in PTG-10.
Somaiya commented, "We are raising our price target to $34 from $21 as we increase our probability of success for PTG-100 to 50% (from 33%) given recent presentations of PTG-100 data at UEGW, which, combined with our discussions with clinicians, suggest a higher probability of success in the upcoming Phase 2b and a larger market opportunity in UC. We believe PTGX's next key catalyst will be interim data from the Phase 2b trial (2Q/3Q17). We have updated our model based on 3Q results and maintain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Protagonist Therapeutics closed at $24.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!