Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital; Increased Confidence in PTG-100
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) to $34.00 (from $21.00) on increased confidence in PTG-10.
Somaiya commented, "We are raising our price target to $34 from $21 as we increase our probability of success for PTG-100 to 50% (from 33%) given recent presentations of PTG-100 data at UEGW, which, combined with our discussions with clinicians, suggest a higher probability of success in the upcoming Phase 2b and a larger market opportunity in UC. We believe PTGX's next key catalyst will be interim data from the Phase 2b trial (2Q/3Q17). We have updated our model based on 3Q results and maintain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Protagonist Therapeutics closed at $24.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!