Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital; Increased Confidence in PTG-100
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst M. Ian Somaiya reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) to $34.00 (from $21.00) on increased confidence in PTG-10.
Somaiya commented, "We are raising our price target to $34 from $21 as we increase our probability of success for PTG-100 to 50% (from 33%) given recent presentations of PTG-100 data at UEGW, which, combined with our discussions with clinicians, suggest a higher probability of success in the upcoming Phase 2b and a larger market opportunity in UC. We believe PTGX's next key catalyst will be interim data from the Phase 2b trial (2Q/3Q17). We have updated our model based on 3Q results and maintain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Protagonist Therapeutics closed at $24.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!